1. Are these Online Quran Learning classes practical or in lecture format?
These classes are practical sessions that you will have with a tutor during an online live classroom. There will also be some lectures delivered via screen sharing. But the recitations, tests and other classroom meetings are interactive sessions.
2. Do I need any study material in addition to my Quran?
There are no hard copy books or study material that you need in addition to the Quran. You need a Noorani Qaida and other guides to learn the modules we teach in the online Quran learning course which we will provide to you online.
3. What Qualifications do Quraniah’s Tutors have to teach the Quran?
Quraniah tutors have decades of experience teaching Quran online and in person. They hold Ijazah certificates and degrees from prestigious Islamic universities including the Jamia Islamia Al Madinah al Munawwarah. We guarantee that you will study under the guidance of highly qualified Islamic tutors.
4. Do I need to maintain a minimum attendance for Online Quran Learning classes?
Yes. You will need to attend most of the classes (75%) for this course. We have these restrictions to ensure you can truly benefit from our course content and value is added to your life when you leave it. We also award a completion certificate at the end of the online Quran learning so make sure you attend the classes regularly to qualify for graduation.
5. What platform do you use for classes?
We offer classes via Zoom. You can view the screen of the tutor and communicate as well. All the recitation practice sessions and tests are conducted over Zoom as well. You don’t need to create an account anywhere else.
6. Will I learn one on one with the Quran Tutor or in a group?
The lessons and online classes are held one-on-one with the tutor. The tests and practical sessions are one on one as well.