Structured, Interactive Live Classes with Qualified Tutors
Reciting Quran with the correct pronunciations and dialect is every Muslim’s dream. And it doesn’t have to be difficult. Our experienced tutors can help you learn all the principles of Tajweed in a structured and easy to understand way. Don’t let a lack of Tajweed education hold you back from reading the Quran. Join Quraniah’s online Tajweed classes for kids and adults.
Learn Tajweed at Home
Tajweed is divided into various components and we will cover them in a strategically organized way to help you gain the most from this online Tajweed course. Modules to be covered in this class include but limited to:
- Sakinah, Nun sakinah and tanwin letters
- Izhar (clarity), Iqlab (conversion) and Idham (merging) lessons
- Mim Sakinah
- The five Qalqalah letters and how to pronounce them
- Meem Letters
- Throat letters
- Wasl and Waqf
- Prolongation (Madd letters)
- Mukhraj Ul Haroof
The Importance of Tajweed
Learning the rules of Tajweed prevents you from reciting the Quran incorrectly. The Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) emphasized the importance of Tajweed multiple times. On one occasion he mentioned that a person who is proficient in the Quran will be blessed with the company of the angels in the hereafter. [Book 33: Hadith 123].
Understanding the language of the Quran and Tajweed will also allow you to develop a deeper appreciation for the divine message and the meaning of the ayahs.
Learn Tajweed From Qualified Tutors
Tutors on the Quraniah platform have proper teaching credentials and education from the Jamia Islamia Al Madinah al Munawwarah. You can choose from female or male teachers according to your preference and learn the particulars of the Tajweed rules from our seasoned tutors.
You don’t need to travel to a different location for Tajweed classes anymore. Now you can take online classes and learn Tajweed from the comfort of your home.
- Cover the Rules of Tajweed – Our experts will teach you the rules of Tajweed such as the prolongation, Nun sakinah and Qalqalah etc.
- Simple Presentation of all Information – One of the many attractive features of Quraniah’s online Tajweed course is our simplified way of teaching to help even the most beginner learner understand Tajweed in detail.
- Easy Accessible over Zoom- Our classes are conducted over Zoom so you can log in from the office, home or even if you are travelling, from any device. All you need is a stable internet connection and a study environment and you are good to go.
- Mukhraj ul Huroof classes – learning the alphabets Alif, Taa, Jeem, Zhal and Qawf etc. and their proper usage during the recitation is the foundation of Tajweed. We cover these in detail for your understanding.
- Systematic Learning Approach – After extensive research, we have developed a structured and systemic approach where you go through the modules in a way that is most conducive to learning Tajweed at home.
- Silent Letters and Sukoon – Learn how to use the Silent Letters and Sukoon etc. during the recital of the Quran in our online Tajweed classes.
After long and strenuous research into the best practices of teaching Tajweed, our team at Quraniah has created a Tajweed course for you which will help you to practically implement the teachings in your recitation of the Quran right from the start.
You deserve a qualified Qari to teach you Tajweed so you can recite the Quran at home with proper Tajweed. We are here to deliver you just that, and more.
Course Focused on Long-term Learning:
The Tajweed course at Quraniah has one purpose- to ensure the lessons you learn here stay with you forever. Our goal is to increase your understanding of Tajweed and offer incredible value to your recitations.
With Quraniah, you will learn Tajweed practically by reading through the chapters of the Quran instead of merely studying grammar and pronunciation rules.
Different Programs and Flexible Timing
You should choose Quraniah to start your Tajweed journey because we offer flexible timing for the classes, to suit our international learners.
For kids and Adults
Our part-time classes are set up to accommodate young kids who have school and adults with full-time jobs. So you can manage the Tajweed homework while still progressing at a good pace.
Fit for Different Level Learners
Moreover, our group of qualified tutors have years of experience teaching learners of all levels. Our teaching methods are focused on identifying what learning techniques work for you and then delivering lessons that suit your needs. Also, our classes are self-paced.
FAQs About Quraniah’s Online Tajweed Classes
- Are Quraniah Teachers qualified to teach Tajweed?
Yes. The teachers on the Quraniah Platform have valid Ijazah certificates and credentials to teach Tajweed to kids and adults. They have graduated from some of the top Islamic Universities including Jamia Islamia Al Madinah al Munawwarah. So rest assured you will get the most authentic information in this Online Tajweed Course.
- Can I learn Tajweed along with Quran memorization classes?
Yes. We offer different packages where you can select the type and number of classes you want to take. You have the option to learn Tajweed independently. Or start taking online Quran and Tajweed classes together.
- Can I enrol my kids in Tajweed classes?
Yes, Tajweed classes with Quraniah are for kids and adults alike. We welcome kids above 3years old to participate in Tajweed courses. You can even opt for a family Tajweed class and benefit from the special 20% discount and other features of the family package.
- Can I get a refund if I leave the course?
No, your payment for the Tajweed online course is non-refundable. We want our tutors to be compensated for the time and effort they put into your classes even if you leave the course mid-way.
- Will I get a recorded version if I skip a class?
Yes. Our primary goal of the online Tajweed course is to make sure you learn the content that we teach. If you are unable to attend a session, then you should inform your tutor and you will receive the material and the recorded session in its entirety.
- Will there be a test to judge my progress?
Yes. Our tutors conduct regular tests and quizzes to gauge your performance. It could include short quizzes in class as well as pre-planned and scheduled tests.
Start Online Tajweed Classes Today
Learning Tajweed puts you one step closer to reciting the Quran the right way. It will not only make it easier for you to read the Mushaf but also memorize the Quran and earn the reward for that. The rules of Tajweed are not hard to learn once you have a systematic approach to the concepts and proper guidance to go through them.
Don’t let a lack of Tajweed knowledge keep you from studying the Quran.
Want to know more?
We are here to answer any questions you might have about Quraniah’s online Tajweed Course. Feel free to contact us by filling out the form below.at email@example.com